Geometry FreezeNova is a top-notch expansion with gameplay and design similar to Geometry Dash. In this part, the player needs to keep the cube away from all the obstacles on the flowing platform. Immerse yourself in the rhythm of the music and avoid obstacles along the way to reach your destination without any harm.
- To make the cube jump over the obstacles, press the W, Space, or upper arrow keys.
- After choosing the mode, your goal in the game is to lift the cube up to the platform as much as possible. This must be done without letting the cube come into contact with anything spiky.
FreezeNova version gives you a lot of different levels to choose from, players can decide to play any mode they want.
- Spikes Frenzy: this is the first mode and also the most basic mode. All you have to do is control the cube forward and not crash into anywhere.
- Glowing Boost: similar to Spikes Frenzy mode but the difference is that it has glowing bounces in certain positions. When you come into contact with these glowing points, they will make the cube bounce and allow you to travel further distances.
- Gravity Chaos: this is the most challenging mode where golden halos appear as you advance the cube onto the platform. The cube moves up and forward after passing through this halo, which causes the platform to flip over.
- Universe of Chaos: this is the most chaotic of all levels. Consequently, it is necessary to defy gravity. Furthermore, there are a lot of things in this mode that aim to divert your attention.
- Blue Rush: this is a mode that immerses you in blue challenges. This level has a design and gameplay no different from the previous parts
- Jumping: Some of the obstacles' directions will shift in the cube's direction. Additionally, it won't look very nice because some spiked objects are pointing directly at the cube.
- Black & White: experience the feeling of playing games completely in black and white in this mode.
- Flash Frenzy: this mode has many arrows indicating different directions. The cube will quickly glide over objects when it comes into contact with this surface.
- Final Lap: this is a detailed synthesis of the previous modes, the unique highlights of the previous modes will appear in this mode.
For just 250 coins per cube, you can buy different looks. However, to own that amount of coins, you will have to make a lot of effort.